Amazon Savings Hacks
1. Consistently save money on Amazon by signing up for Amazon Prime.
2. You can use any valid discount codes on any orders with Amazon, but most are product, category or brand specific.
3. Amazon's coupon section is a treasure trove of clippable coupons on dozens of categories and thousands of products. Save up to 50% just by clicking
for any product of interest.
4. On some items, Amazon will reward you for not selecting expedited shipping options; a special discount might be applied to your order just for choosing the no-rush shipping option.
5. Students can get a 6-month free trial of Prime with the Amazon student discount program.
6. Amazon regularly offers digital coupons. Simply select the “Clip Coupon” option below the items you want, and when you select those items to add to your cart, your savings are automatically applied for you.
7. Using Amazon’s “Save for Later” option is a great way to save if you don’t have to have the item immediately. Putting an item in your cart and then clicking “save for later” will prompt Amazon to send you alerts when prices change.
8. Amazon offers a Subscribe and Save program, which is an excellent way to save on household staples. Putting an item on your Subscribe and Save plan lets you decide how many you want of an item and how often you want it delivered, and you then automatically get 15% off that item.
9. Near the top of the screen, there is a tab marked “Daily Deals” where you can find a variety of items.
Using a Discount Code on Amazon
To use a discount code on your Amazon order, go to your cart in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. While there, you can review your order before clicking the “Proceed to Checkout” button in the upper right-hand part of that screen. On the checkout screen in section 2, there is a box where you can enter a discount code. Simply enter the code, hit “Apply,” and your savings will be reflected in your subtotal on the next screen.
In addition to being able to access Amazon Prime’s massive catalog of music, TV, and movies, you can consistently save money on Amazon purchases. All Prime members are eligible for free two-day shipping, but select ZIP codes have the option of same-day delivery and even two-hour delivery at no additional charge. Being a member of Prime also lets you participate in Prime Wardrobe and Prime Pantry, which both have their own list of benefits when shopping for food or clothing.
Does Amazon Offer Free Shipping?
Items that are sold and shipped by Amazon are eligible for free shipping as long as your order includes at least $25 worth of those items. Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping on Prime orders.
Amazon Return Policy
Items shipped from Amazon can typically be returned within 30 days of purchase, although select departments may have different rules. To return an item, go to the top of the screen to the “Returns & Orders” tab. There is a step-by-step process that walks you through the return process.
How Do You Contact Amazon Customer Service?
You can call Amazon’s customer service number at 1 (888) 280-4331. They also offer a live-chat option on their customer service page.
With over 750,000 employees, Amazon is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, with other warehouses and affiliated offices around the world. Widely recognized as one of the “Big Four Tech Companies,” Amazon has regularly been referred to as one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world. Started as an online bookstore in 1994, the company has grown and now offers a wide selection of items from virtually every shopping category and is the largest online retailer in the world.